Samson Jagoras is the CEO of Growth Vue Properties. He was able to scale his marketing technology company to over 100 million in revenue in 9 years. He is now bringing his expertise to real estate.
Growth Vue Properties is a commercial real estate acquisition and asset management company. They work with various entities to diversify and improve their portfolios.
In This Episode
Patrick and Samson discuss the following:
- How the “value add” plan for multifamily is changing from just “renovate and increase rents” when you’re looking to improve an investment
- Why bringing in new technology is the best way to increase the value of your investment
- How technology is changing even faster, from 20 years for the internet, 10 years for a smartphone, and only 1 for COVID to completely reshape the landscape
- What he thinks is going to happen with how long investors are holding onto their properties
- Why you shouldn’t be betting on the market always improving and what you should be doing instead
- Whether you should be looking at multifamily investment as a “net zero” or infinite game
- What is going on with the economic correction from COVID and how it could affect the market
The post The New Way to Achieve Multifamily Investor Target Returns appeared first on Multifamily Investment Summit.